SUPER COMPACT WITH TOP STEEL AND INTERCHANGEABLE GRIPS
Coming soon is the fixed hunting blade ideal for eviscerating and treating the spoils of ungulates, with partially serrated blade, created with the best materials in a limited series of 200 by Coltellerie Maserin for Forest Italia Srl.
A masterpiece of a fixed hunting blade of limited size. Manufactured entirely in Italy in a limited quantity of 200 pieces, it has the ideal size, design and materials to be gripped in the post hunt processing stages, adopts the best 60 HRC steel in existence, and offers the hunter extraordinary ergonomics.
It is complemented by the finesses that any special product must have: three interchangeable grips made of olive wood or orange or black G10 resin, leather sheath and dedicated box.
An exceptional working tool, a perfect grip for an ungulate hunter.
Forest Hunting Limited, all the details of a knife designed for ungulate hunting:
- perfect ergonomics and safety for eviscerating at its best.
- the strongest and most effective blade for uncompromising evisceration and skinning in N690 steel at 60 HRC.
- three different handles for every occasion, or just for the pleasure of change.
- high-quality soft leather sheath worthy of a classy knife.
- totally removable for keeping it clean at all times.
- exclusive and elegant, limited series 200 pieces, made in Italy by Coltellerie for Forest Italia.
The package contains 1 knife with olive wood handle, leather scabbard, two pairs of replacement black and orange G10 resin grips, the tools to replace the grips.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY, ONLY 200 PIECES